SZ340 | Refrigerant for High Mileage Vehicles
- Formulated to improve A/C performance in older vehicles
- Replaces lost 134a refrigerant and oil in automotive A/C systems
- Forms a protective film to decrease friction and extend the working life of all moving parts
- System-safe leak sealer additive seals common A/C leaks in rubber hoses, gaskets, and O-rings.
- ACME threaded top
- Recharging hose sold separately
- Always use protective gloves and eyewear
- Shake can well.
- Start engine and set A/C to MAX COOL.
- Following the instructions on the recharge hose, connect recharge hose to can and vehicle A/C low-side service port.
- While charging, rotate can between 12 o’clock and 3 o’clock every two to three seconds while continually agitating (shaking) the can back and forth.
- Continue this process until the correct amount of refrigerant is charged into the A/C system or the can is empty (five to 15 minutes).
- When the can feels empty, hold it upside down for one minute to dispense remaining contents before removing from service port. DO NOT OVERCHARGE SYSTEM!
12 oz.Product Guide Instructions A/C Service Port Finder FAQs
© 2020 Energizer Auto. Arctic Freeze, Sub Zero, EZ Chill, and Certified A/C Pro are trademarks of Energizer Auto.