AF | Arctic Freeze R-134a Basic AC Recharge Kit, Cool Boost
- Contains approximately 12 oz. of R-134a and 2 oz. of additives
- Cool Boost® technology delivers colder air
- Contains leak sealer to seal common A/C leaks in rubber hoses, gaskets, and O-rings
- Contains moisture and acid buildup eliminator which helps extend A/C system life
- Reusable recharge hose with push button dispenser included for an all-in-one solution
The Arctic Freeze® synthetic refrigerant kit has a specially designed formula featuring Cool Boost® technology that helps a vehicle's A/C produce colder air. The approximately 12 oz. of R-134a and 2 oz. of additives are used to recharge a vehicle's A/C system, seal common leaks in rubber components, and help extend the A/C system's life by eliminating acid and moisture buildup. This A/C recharge kit comes with a reusable push button charging hose.
BEFORE USING CAN, UNSCREW REUSABLE TRIGGER DISPENSER AND REMOVE PROTECTIVE CAP. ALWAYS USE PROTECTIVE GLOVES AND EYEWEAR
- Using an A/C pressure gauge, check system pressure at LOW-PRESSURE PORT to determine starting fill level.
- Shake can well.
- Start engine and set A/C to maximum cooling.
- Locate A/C low-side service port and connect recharge hose.
- Actuate can to allow contents to flow into the A/C system.
- While charging, rotate can between 12 o’clock and 3 o’clock every two to three seconds while continually agitating (shaking) the can back and forth.
- Continue this process until the correct amount of refrigerant is charged into the A/C system or the can is empty.
- When the can feels empty, hold it upside down for one minute to dispense remaining contents before removing from service port. DO NOT OVERCHARGE SYSTEM!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
© Energizer Auto. Arctic Freeze, Sub Zero, EZ Chill, and Certified A/C Pro are trademarks of Energizer Auto.