332 | R-134a UV Dye 5-Shot
- Five aerosol applications of R-134a A/C system UV leak detection dye
- Compatible with all PAG and ester oils
- Patented push-button and quick-coupler dispensing hose
- Three-second burst injects a single application
- Meets SAE J2297
- Start engine and turn air conditioner to maximum cool. Make sure compressor is running. Add refrigerant if necessary.
- Shake can well before using.
- Pull sleeve back and push the coupler onto the A/C’s low-pressure service port.
- While rotating can between 12 o'clock and 3 o'clock, press button and hold down (approximately three seconds). Release button.
- One shot of UV dye will enter A/C. Remove coupler. Allow dye to circulate. Check for leaks.
- Repeat process on next vehicle.
- Continue until you cannot see dye flowing through the clear hose.
2.1 oz.Product Guide Instructions A/C Service Port Finder FAQ
© Energizer Auto. Arctic Freeze, Sub Zero, EZ Chill, and Certified A/C Pro are trademarks of Energizer Auto.