CERT350CA-1 | Certified AC Pro 1st Charge R-134a with ICE32, CA
- Approved for use in California
- Contains approximately 11 oz. of R-134a and 1.5 oz. of additives
- 1st Charge® additive helps prevent compressor failure caused by oil starvation
- Improves cooling
- Extends compressor life
- Shake can well.
- Start engine and set A/C to MAX COOL.
- Following the instructions on the recharge hose, connect recharge hose to can and vehicle A/C low-side service port.
- While charging, rotate can between 12 o’clock and 3 o’clock every two to three seconds while continually agitating (shaking) the can back and forth.
- Continue this process until the correct amount of refrigerant is charged into the A/C system or the can is empty (five to 15 minutes).
- When the can feels empty, hold it upside down for one minute to dispense remaining contents before removing from service port. DO NOT OVERCHARGE SYSTEM!
12.5 oz.Product Guide Instructions A/C Service Port Finder FAQs
© Energizer Auto. Arctic Freeze, Sub Zero, EZ Chill, and Certified A/C Pro are trademarks of Energizer Auto.