- A/C Chemicals
CERTYF325 | Certified A/C Pro® 1234yf Rubber Stop Leak Treatment, 1.5oz
- Specifically formulated for R-1234yf systems
- Seals rubber leaks in O-rings, gaskets and hoses
- Helps eliminate harmful moisture
- Compatible with lubricants that are commonly used in car A/C systems
- Will not clog up A/C system or service port when used as directed
- Reusable hose designed to work with only R-1234yf cans with self-sealing valve can tops
Certified A/C Pro® 1234yf Rubber Stop Leak Treatment is a Professional Grade treatment that is specifically formulated for R-1234yf systems. When mixed with vehicle’s refrigerant, this treatment helps seal rubber leaks in O-rings, gaskets and hoses to extend the A/C’s system’s life by eliminating moisture buildup.
- Before using the product, run the car A/C system for 5 minutes at max cool and recirculation mode on.
- With the engine off, open the hood and locate the low-pressure A/C service port.
- Remove the plastic cap from the port and set aside.
- Turn the valve handle of the recharge hose counterclockwise until the pushing stem is in the up position.
- Screw the hose onto the can. Please note: The can and hose use a reverse thread fitting, so you will be screwing it toward the left.
- Place the coupler onto the low-pressure service port while pulling back on the coupler connection ring to connect to the vehicle.
- Holding the can upright, turn the valve handle on the recharge hose clockwise all the way in. You will hear refrigerant moving from the vehicle’s A/C into the can.
- Wait 10 seconds and turn the valve handle clockwise to close the valve.
- Keeping the can connected, shake the can to mix the refrigerant with the can’s contents.
- Start engine and set A/C to max cool with system on recirculate.
- Holding the can in an upside-down position and above the service port, turn the valve counterclockwise. Shake lightly until can is empty.
- Disconnect the recharge hose from the low side service port. Turn the valve handle counterclockwise on the hose until the pushing stem is in the up position. Unscrew can from hose and discard. Be careful of residual oil that may leak out of the hose. Store reusable hose in a safe place.
- Allow the A/C system to run for 15 minutes to the Certified AC Pro® Stop Leak and refrigerant to recirculate.
© 2020 Energizer Auto. Arctic Freeze, Sub Zero, EZ Chill, and Certified A/C Pro are trademarks of Energizer Auto.