487 | Ester Flush & Clean (One Gallon)
- Removes mineral oil contaminants and residue refrigerant
- Ideal to retrofit from R-12 systems to R-134a
- Compatible with R-12/R-134a systems and mineral, ester and PAG oils
- Environmentally safe
Disconnect the hoses to the compressor, condenser, evaporator, and accumulator or filter/dryer. Flush each individual component separately. NEVER FLUSH THROUGH THE COMPRESSOR. Replace rather than flush the filter/dryer or accumulator.
USING FLOW CONTROL FLUSH GUN
- Pour Flush & Clean into the flush gun.
- Using air pressure, flush the condenser, evaporator and all hoses.
- After flushing, make sure all flushing material is removed. Dispose of Flush & Clean in regular waste oil container for normal recycling.
FLUSHING WITH SHOP AIR
- Pour Flush & Clean into condenser, evaporator and all hoses. After ten minutes, flush with shop air. Never flush through the compressor.
- After flushing, make sure all flushing material is removed. Dispose of used Flush & Clean in regular waste oil container for normal recycling.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Always wear protective eyewear. Contains synthetic hydrocarbons and additives. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. If contact made with eyes, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Wash your hands after using product. Not for use in hybrid/electric vehicles with non-belt-driven (electric-driven) compressor.
One gallonProduct Guide Instructions A/C Service Port Finder FAQs
© Energizer Auto. Arctic Freeze, Sub Zero, EZ Chill, and Certified A/C Pro are trademarks of Energizer Auto.