CERT334-1 | Certified AC Pro R-134a with UV Leak Detector
- Contains approximately 12 oz. of R-134a
- Contains approximately 0.3 oz. of a fluorescent ultraviolet dye
- Dye glows to pinpoint small leaks within the A/C system
- UV light and goggles used to locate leaks are sold separately
- For use in vehicles with R-134a compatible A/C systems
- Shake can well. Start engine and set A/C to MAX COOL.
- Following the instructions on the recharge hose, connect recharge hose to can and vehicle A/C low-side service port.
- While charging, rotate can between 12 o’clock and 3 o’clock every two to three seconds while continually agitating (shaking) the can back and forth.
- Continue this process until the correct amount of refrigerant is charged into the A/C system or the can is empty (five to 15 minutes).
- When the can feels empty, hold it upside down for one minute to dispense remaining contents before removing from service port. DO NOT OVERCHARGE SYSTEM!
12.3 oz.Product Guide Instructions A/C Service Port Finder FAQs
© 2019 The Armor All/STP Products Company,
a Spectrum Brands company.