TH-27 | Certified A/C Pro® Automotive Air Conditioner Test Thermometer
- Checks vent temperature to evaluate A/C performance
- Magnified dial face
- 5″ probe and protective cover
- Measures 0º–220º F
- For all types of A/C systems
Always use protective gloves and eye wear
- Park car in shade when checking temperature.
- Start engine and allow to run at a fast idle.
- Turn air conditioning to MAX COOL.
- Insert probe, full length; in center outlet duct or right-hand outlet duct.
- Allow approximately five minutes for accurate reading.
- Readings of 45°F to 60°F indicate a properly charged system. In-car ambient temperature of 75°F to 85°F should produce duct temperatures of approximately 45°F. Higher in-car temperatures should increase duct temperatures to no higher than 60°F.
© 2017 The Armor All/STP Products Company,
a Spectrum Brands company.