AF-22 | Arctic Freeze® R-134a Auto A/C Recharge Kit
- All-in-one solution – no additional tools required
- Replaces lost R-134a refrigerant and oil in automotive A/C systems
- System-safe leak sealer additive seals common A/C leaks in rubber hoses, gaskets and O-rings
- Formulated with advanced QwikBoost®* chemistry for colder air up to 50% faster
- Eliminates moisture buildup and acid from A/C system to extend A/C system life
- Reusable trigger dispenser with gauge and temperature dial indicator
*QwikBoost® is a registered trademark of Mainstream Engineering Corporation
1. Always use protective gloves and eyewear
2. FIND PORT & REMOVE CAP: Check for and repair leaks before recharging. Locate vehicle A/C low-pressure port and remove protective cap. The low-pressure port is located on larger-diameter aluminum tubing, between the evaporator and compressor.
3. MEASURE: Start engine, set A/C to MAX COOL and fan on high. Allow to run three minutes and check that A/C compressor is running and clutch is engaging. Attach quick-coupler to low-pressure port by pulling up on sleeve and pressing onto port. NOTE: Coupler will only fit low-pressure port – do not force. Check gauge reading and compare to Ambient Temp chart. If pressure is below listed low-side gauge PSI reading, charge system. TROUBLESHOOTING: If compressor does not engage, add half can of this product, wait three minutes and check again. If compressor still will not engage, repairs may be necessary.
4. CHARGE: Shake can well. Securely tighten charging hose to can fitting. Attach quick-coupler to low-side port. Depress button to dispense. Hold can upright to charge and rotate between 12 o'clock and 3 o'clock, continually agitating (shaking) can every two to three seconds. Continue process, frequently releasing button to check system pressure until system is fully charged or can is empty (five to 15 minutes). If can feels empty, turn upside down for one minute to dispense remaining contents before removing from low-pressure port. Check system pressure. DO NOT OVERCHARGE!
© 2017 The Armor All/STP Products Company,
a Spectrum Brands company.