BC1-2 | Big Chill Large System R-134a AC Recharge Kit for Large Cars
- Contains approximately 19 oz. of R-134a and 3 oz. of additives
- Provides more R-134a charge for larger A/C systems to restore cooling capacity
- Contains leak sealer to seal common A/C leaks in rubber hoses, gaskets, and O-rings
- Contains synthetic additives to protect hardworking compressors
- Comes with reusable charging hose and gauge with trigger dispenser for fast and accurate recharging
Big Chill® R-134a Refrigerant Plus Leak Sealer & Conditioner replaces lost refrigerant and oil in larger capacity A/C systems. Big Chill® is specially formulated to meet the special needs of SUVs, larger trucks, and minivans. The trigger dispenser and measuring gauge make filling your system to the proper level fast and easy.
- Shake can well. Start engine and set A/C to MAX COOL.
- Following the instructions on the recharge hose, connect recharge hose to can and vehicle A/C low-side service port.
- While charging, rotate can between 12 o’clock and 3 o’clock every two to three seconds while continually agitating (shaking) the can back and forth.
- Continue this process until the correct amount of refrigerant is charged into the A/C system or the can is empty (five to 15 minutes).
- When the can feels empty, hold it upside down for one minute to dispense remaining contents before removing from service port. DO NOT OVERCHARGE SYSTEM!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.govProduct Guide Instructions A/C Service Port Finder FAQs
© 2019 The Armor All/STP Products Company,
a Spectrum Brands company.