330-1 | Certified AC Pro R-134a with UV Leak Detector, Small Can
- Contains approximately 1.7 oz. of R-134a and dye
- R-134a with UV leak detector
- Dye glows to pinpoint small leaks
- For use in vehicles with R-134a compatible A/C systems
- EPA compliant self-sealing valve closes when the dispenser is disconnected (requires an adapter or EPA compliant hose)
- Shake can. Start engine and turn air conditioner to maximum cool.
- Make sure compressor is running. Add refrigerant if necessary.
- Connect to the low-side service port using a recharge hose. DO NOT CONNECT TO THE HIGH-SIDE SERVICE PORT AS THE PRESSURE MAY CAUSE THE CAN TO BURST RESULTING, IN SERIOUS INJURY!
- Hold can in an upside-down position above the service port.
- Empty the complete contents of can and discard.
- Allow dye to circulate. Check for leaks.
1.7 oz.Product Guide Instructions A/C Service Port Finder FAQs
© 2017 The Armor All/STP Products Company,
a Spectrum Brands company.