BVR-4 | Coolant Return Kit for Larger Vehicles
- Coolant recovery kit for larger vehicles
- No additional parts required
- Mounts in wire basket for adjustable and permanent installation
- Extra large reservoir 2 1/2 quart capacity (2.37 Liter)
- Built for 4×4s, vans, RVs, trucks and full-size cars
- The coolant overflow reservoir in the wire basket should be mounted, in a vertical position, near the radiator, as high as the hood will permit.
- The arms of wire hanger are bendable. This allows wire hanger to adjust to shape of fender well or other convenient location.
- Drill or punch 5/32" pilot holes for wire bracket mounting screws and washers. Attach wire basket.
- Slip reservoir into basket. Remove original radiator overflow tube and install this tube on the upper nipple of reservoir, with other end to ground. Using spring clips, connect new plastic tube to lower reservoir nipple and attach other end to radiator. Be sure there are no sharp bends or excess tubing, and that the tube is at least 6" from hot engine parts. Use plastic hose clips and ties where needed.
- If you do not have a closed radiator system with a closed-system radiator cap, remove and insert neoprene gasket into cap.
- Fill reservoir to bottom line of jug. Check plastic tube and connection for leaks.
© 2017 The Armor All/STP Products Company,
a Spectrum Brands company.